A few things happened tonight at PNC Park to make you think the world might come to an end.
Here is a short rundown of what happened to lead to the end of the world.
- There was over 20,000 in the stands at PNC Park
- Ross Ohlendorf grabbed a win for the first time since last season
- The Pirates have a winning streak
- A Pirates starting pitcher went longer than six innings
- Pedro Alvarez swang early in the count and pulled a ball off a lefty in the firt inning for a base hit
- Lastings Milledge mad an amazing defensive play that saved the game
- The Phillies scored zero runs
- The Pirates had a sweet give away
- The Pirate Parrot wore dreads tonight (which was awesome)
I am sure I could do some kinda write up but I am kinda lazy. Milledge made a huge play. The Pirates scored two runs off a swinging bunt that the Phillies threw away. Whaev, it's a win. We are awesome. Philadelphia is second rate. Suck it.